Short Server Power Cables
A Simple Solution to Organizing Server Cabinet Power Clutter
(Power Cables, Network Cables, UPS and more!)
- The typical server has one or two power cables, each approximately 6' long. In a server cabinet these cables restrict and block air leaving the server. This is an inefficient use of resources and risks overheating of servers. Additionally using the long cables when not needed clutters a server cabinet unnecessarily! Since 2007 our Short Server Power Cables have provided simple low cost solution to customers all over North America. Our Short Server Power Cables are available for 515P to C13, C13 to C14 and C19 to C20 configurations in lengths of 1', 2' 3' and 4'.
- Our Short Server Power Cables are standard in black. As an option, they can be marked with color bands at each end and/or labeled with identification numbers at each end. Color bands include blue, brown, green, orange, purple, red, white or yellow.
- Our cables are UL Listed.
Standard cable ends shown below. 515P - C13 - C14 - C19 - C20
For those interested, there are code ratings for the various plugs and the maximum amps permitted for each as follows:
- 515P - 15 amps
- C13 / C14 - 10 amps
- C19 / C20 - 16 amps
- More detail
For a given cable, the lowest rated plug end is the rating of the cable assembly. The plug end can be rated for more amps than the receptacle or outlet end and not initiate a risk or code problem. However the plug end should never be rated lower amps than the receptacle or outlet end as that would allow a device to draw more current than the cable assembly is rated for.
- Cat 5e, Cat 6 and Cat 6a available
- Cat 6a are designed for communication sup 500 MHz and are Alien Cross talk reduced per TIA standards
- Wide range of lengths and colors for Cat 5e and Cat 6
- Snagless Boot Design to protect cable end
- UL Listed
- Request Pricing
- Single Phase UPS available
- Rack Mount and Tower
- Our tie in with Wilson Engineered Systems provides a multitude of UPS offerings from low cost work station UPS to state of the art large multi module high performance high efficiency system
You might be surprised of all the offerings related to computer and IT infrastructure support. We're a leading supplier of high efficiency high performance UPS from small single phase UPS to MW systems. Our founder is a registered professional engineer that has been designing data center systems for over 30 years. We supply server cabinets and other technical furniture. Our relationships with manufacturers brings everyday items like switches, patch panels, web cams, monitoring systems and so on. We have used equipment available at times for further cost savings. If you need other items in the computer support area just email us or note it in the comment section of the price request form. We always happy to assist our customers.